[kj] OT : a southern sky

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 26 00:33:40 EDT 2008

Call the council / police dude.

When I was a lad I worked at a shop and had to put out and bring in their
big signs every day, they were only about 1.5 * 2m, but in a big wind they
were practically unmanageable, and I'm not weak...corrugated iron is a lot
heavier than shitboard wood...

There was also a story of a man getting decapitated by a sheet of
corrugated iron that flew off a house during a storm in the street below
me...not sure if it was true or not but that was the story. I'll ask my
old man...

Enjoy the storm, I love em! Stay safe.