[kj] OT -- Sex Pis.. -- now, working at the Bank

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 26 00:15:15 EDT 2008

If you put your money under the mattress inflation will erode it to death,
if you want security you could put it into govt-backed bonds, into the
bank, into real estate, or precious metals, or a combination. There's some
degree of risk in everything really...but sitting on cash for years just
erodes its value as inflation whittles away your buying power, the
opposite to how compounding interest gradually increases it.

"Money makes money and the money money makes makes money"

;p

I personally have no issues being interested in money because the way I
see it money is similar to karma in some ways. It can represent your hard
work, thrift and savings, your study and experience, it can provide
opportunity, it can come as a result of negative or positive behaviour, or
luck, and can be used similarly...to me it has an energy or karma value to
it and it's not just dirty or base by default at all.