[kj] Dark Requiem

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 12:27:28 EDT 2008

Evenin' All

to cut a short story long, currently have all our music on a random play
network hard thing, which throws up some eclectic listening events I can
tell you. Anyways, this afternoon and from out of nowhere popped that
Rangecroft KJ mash-up-come-medley "Dark Requiem".

Totally brilliant and got me thinking "has anyone else mashed up KJ
songs" and then "if they have, let's bloody hear 'em" Not KJ and
another, must be KJ + KJ.

And, Karen, as for Pssyche23 having been a wee fella back then, nothings
really changed :-P