[kj] OT -- Sex Pis.. -- now, working at the Bank

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:32:21 EDT 2008

im not an expert - it goes against what interest me- but i decided
rather than be lost id get an inkling. As a summary of a recent
course:
ISAs are ok for the short term - but its savings after you have been
paid and paid tax.
Pensions come off before your wages are taxed and the first 25% is tax
free when you cash it in
Theres no definate security on anything so dont let them sell that lie.