[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 24 22:29:09 EDT 2008

I just reckon he cast the mold for that character, it's a shame it's so
hackneyed now, I reckon he invented it, but I may be wrong.

The character I'm talking about is the ice-cold, totally unflappable,
one-liner quoting agent of Death....I suppose I like him in the way that
Quentin Tarantino gets a kick out of B movies.

Westerns are so easy to watch, life is simple, goodies and baddies...(then
along comes Unforgiven and turns the whole genre on its head for 95% of
the movie...)

"Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it..."