[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces elitist spiel

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jul 23 23:31:40 EDT 2008

Testify, I totally agree. Teachers are woefully underpaid and overworked.
Kids need to be made to take the consequences of their actions. And a good
early start in English comprehension, my parents reading to me and
teaching me to read every night, is what enabled me to literally sail
through school. I breezed through. I suppose hanging out in the library
cos I was a social retard helped too, but still makes my point...your
primary language is the tool you use to comprehend, think, and
communicate, it's vital to get it down.