[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jul 23 23:19:18 EDT 2008

If you have callouses you're on the Island, easy money. You guys
over-complicate things, my solutions are so self-evident.

Everyone in organic warpaint = no racial disharmony
Everyone slogging mud-brick = no elitism.

Me being the only one with a copy of the Manifesto means you'll never have
to worry about having to educate yourselves...except I may offer a course
in Wheel-Barrow 101.