[kj] [OT] Centenery

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 18:50:50 EDT 2008

   Nah, not iRaq, nor Afghanistan, which I was for in principle, that is up until
the soldiers landed and i read their tactics and strategy.
  Anyone who can be held responsible for causing things or able to make
a difference but gaining by not doing so, those are Perpetrators, to start. In a nutshell.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'