[kj] [OT] Centenery

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 18:00:19 EDT 2008

> ...harvest time is a form of mass-production.

Mass-GATHERING. 8P

   And besides, all this lip about blaming 'systems, processes, etc.'.. if it's shorthand for 'the real perpetrators' then ok, but if the blaming stalls there (systems,etc.) then everyone
involved is responsible for losing sight of the ball and allowing the [human] perpetrators to
get away, each and every time.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'