[kj] School daze

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:24:58 EDT 2008

actually, you'll need photo ID to get in anyway...

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:24:03 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] School daze

they'll want photo ID. Copy your passport, too."

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:20:59 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] School daze

we have brought our tickets,we have to pick them up in l.a better make sure we remember the correct credict card then to show as proof/id otherwise it could be a sticky wick situation we may find our selfs in ;D

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:17:59 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] School daze

still not bought my ticket...on that premise..I have become yee of little faith...

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:15:44 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] School daze

we are coming to l.a k.j gig,lets just hope that k.j plan on turning up on the night ;D

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:23:47 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] School daze

If you're coming to L.A., sounds fab!

k.w.

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.

Find out how to make Messenger your very own TV! Try it Now!

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.