[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces Devils Dic

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:15:08 EDT 2008

haha.cheers for that Darren.
http://books.google.com/books?id=5izZJ-MDCy8C&printsec=frontcover#PPP1,M1

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:56:25 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

>From Bierce’s “Devil’s Dictionary” (a classic reference):

RED-SKIN, n. A North American Indian, whose skin is not red -- at least not on the outside.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of adeSent: 23 July 2008 19:08To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

We're definitely all pink inside...

What's the difference? Geographical/environmetal differences in our physicality... & our CULTURE.

I think it's that last bit there that causes all the friction.