[kj] [OT] Centenery

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:06:47 EDT 2008

I think the idea behind the Model T was a very bad thing."

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:00:42 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Centenery

Folk devil:

No, you don't. The car itself is not a bad thing. Unfortunately, instead allowing higher-fuel models on roads, the oil companies (and their dupes in Congress) have done everything in their foolish power to stop that.
And now, the bill has come due -- in more ways than one.

Groetjes,

k.w.