[kj] [OT] Race & the media

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Jul 23 03:18:06 EDT 2008

The Horror! You Rabid Jew hating motherfucker!
(Do I have to apologize to all the mothers and all the fuckers
out there?)

I will now go look up a term to use for Jewish Jihad, though Brendan
probably knows all the words as he's a banker and knows the 7 Jew Bankers
who control the world.

At 11:51 PM 7/22/2008, Brendan wrote:

>You calling Jews fools now? Fucking anti-semite!

> > you sure it's not 'fools'? 'too many fools'"

> > From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 22 Jul 2008

> > 21:11:45 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Race & the media

> > OK. Single version has “bigots”. Peel sesson version has “whacks” or

> > “wags” (can’t really make it out). The “Jews” version is on a demos

> > bootleg (they elected not to put that particular demo on the “Scream”

> > reissue, for some reason!). “Jews” was never therefore officially

> > released, only being on live & studio boots.

> > Darren

> > Hungerford, UK

> > From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]

> > On Behalf Of Darren A. PeaceSent: 22 July 2008 20:17To: 'A list about all

> > things Killing Joke (the band!)'Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Race & the media

> > Banshees : will check ­ I definitely have a studio version with the “Jews”

> > line in it.

> > Darren

> > Hungerford, UK

> > Gathering at misera.net

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.