[kj] OT: Pat Condell

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Jul 23 02:57:27 EDT 2008

Well no worries, the only time you need to worry is if you go after
the Islamists.
Might get yer head cut off or something.

At 08:58 PM 7/22/2008, ade wrote:

> boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C8EC5F.2B29CF73"

>Essentially, if someone is racist, a government policy won't change

>a thing, certainly not that person's

>mind, it will just create even more resentment. Why does it matter

>what a racist thinks? Because we've

>ignored that they have a right to a say in society & are now

>ending-up in a situation where those people

>are getting power back in their hands. Certainly, making it a crime

>to be racist hasn't made it go away,

>lol!

>If a society is supposed to give a voice to all its' members, that

>must include the voces we don't really

>want to hear, because if you supress shit, it comes back twice as

>bad, like a fucking weed. Which seems

>to be happening across the world... moderates are side-lined.

>It's a fine-line trying to balance the happiness of the majority &

>minorities, innit. Oh & let's not forget that

>racism is one of the only natural equal opportunities employers,

>which really does cause big trouble when

>the host nation is told to be good, whilst the minorities carry on

>being as racist/prejudiced as they like &

>no fucker can say a word without being branded something nasty. This

>is all about double-standards &

>how that affects society. How the fuck black guys can go on about

>batty boys on the telly & no fucker

>questions it - astounding (I'm referring to a programme I saw on

>channel4 - can't remember the title).

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.