[kj] OT The Dark Knight - Killing Joke looking shirts?

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Jul 22 19:03:52 EDT 2008

I definitely think it would be a movie you would like, Lennonka. You would be picking apart the mind of the Joker for hours afterwards :)
-Bette

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:27:34 +0200From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT The Dark Knight - Killing Joke looking shirts?
That's a recommendation!I'm very curious to see that. I've been slightly a fan of the first and second ol' movie but this sounds much better.Guessing there will be torrents... of similar opinions ; )))