[kj] [OT] Race & the media

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 22 18:49:57 EDT 2008

She told me that the Star of David happened because she liked the look, and
"Israel" was just a set of lyrics she had floating around that fitted one of
McGeoch's riffs. Nothing of greater significance or consequence than that.
My main recollection of her, though, was of someone who was refreshingly
uncaring about how others perceived her, and as I say she was a consummate,
straight-faced wind-up merchant on that occasion at least.

Darren

Hungerford, UK