[kj] OT: Pat Condell

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 18:19:15 EDT 2008

What is that folky?

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devil
Sent: 22 July 2008 23:02
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Pat Condell

Not sure Britain has affirmative action. Don't think America should.

_____

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:53:45 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net

I also wanna know first is this what he really believes, or is this a lite version to
make otherwise disagreeable beliefs more PC-friendly.

Also, is some form of Brit. race-guilt a factor in things going as they are?
If the u.s. is any example, it's the only thing i can think of that can paralyze
a society and make it stoop bit by bit to such moronic demands.

[Gov't. funding of Islamic schools? wtf?]

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'