[kj] OT: Pat Condell

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 17:53:45 EDT 2008

   I'd tend to agree with him in general but it all seems a bit simplistic, given
all the time he went on in the vid and never once addressing the historical
causes (valid that they are) for so many people running for their lives once the
West shows up at their doorstep and "forces them to buy the [Western] vacuum
cleaner," after all.
   I also wanna know first is this what he really believes, or is this a lite version to
make otherwise disagreeable beliefs more PC-friendly.

Also, is some form of Brit. race-guilt a factor in things going as they are?
If the u.s. is any example, it's the only thing i can think of that can paralyze
a society and make it stoop bit by bit to such moronic demands.

[Gov't. funding of Islamic schools? wtf?]

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'