[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 15:24:54 EDT 2008

Ade,

That is a trip. It is like the Minor Threat song "Guilty of Being White"..
Which basically accuses Ian MacKaye of being prejudice.

“Guilty Of Being White"

I'm sorry
For something I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white

I'm a convict
Of a racist crime
I've only served
19 years of my time

Guilty of being white

Now for the Lydon ordeal I believe it wasn't him and it was his thuggy
friends. After all he was friends, or maybe still is with Don Letts? And their was
also black dude in his band PIL too if I am not mistaken in later years?

~ LB

In a message dated 7/22/2008 4:32:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,