[kj] Just found this - not sure if it was posted before?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:37:11 EDT 2008

i am sure it was posted b.4 but it doesnt matter,there must be gatherers who did not get to read it first time around,so you did not waste your time in posting it folky there will be those who appreciate it ;)

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:08:26 -0700Subject: [kj] Just found this - not sure if it was posted before?

14. Jaz Coleman

The Killing Joke frontman fears the apocalypse. We fear
him

Case History: The Killing Joke frontman fled to Iceland
in 1982 in fear of the apocalypse, but merely ended up
working with the Sugarcubes before returning to England.
Coleman has conducted interviews entirely in his own
made-up language, and once taped a journalist's mouth
shut for asking silly questions. He's also
composer-in-residence for New Zealand Symphony
Orchestra, whose conductor hails him as "the new
Mahler."

Crazy Moment: Coleman bribed the Egyptian minister of
culture to allow Killing Joke to record part of their
Pandemonium album in the Great Pyramid.

He's So Crazy: "I'm a dangerous man. Fuck off."

http://pop.wheeloftime.org/viewtopic.php?t=158&highlight

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.