[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 22 12:23:43 EDT 2008

Mr. Okereke is also gay; either stuff.co.nz and Lydon's thuggish
"associates" are unaware of this (I am not aware of Mr Okereke's uniform of
choice being a glittery spandex catsuit and spaceman's helmet) or they had
to concede that his being black was merely a more apparent target.

I have also met many people who have attempted to take advantage of what
their behaviour implies they regard as a stigma; I'm equal opportunities, me
- I'll be offensive to anyone who's offensive, regardless of their hangups.
Did a lot of work with mentally & physically handicapped a few years back -
they actively encouraged me to call them spackas (incidentally, great use of
"spacka" in "Control", I thought). I concluded they were generally tired of
the opposite treatment - the patronising deference.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

NB My oldest friend, and recently my best man, is a Gaylord, so there's no
agenda here.