[kj] (OT) What is your debut album?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:09:27 EDT 2008

hi jenean,
sorry about delay in reply,havnt been on line much recently to many other commitments to attend to of line ;0

so your an internet developer,that sounds important,do you enjoy it? any opportunities to advance or promote,do you want to make a carrear of it? or is it just a job to pay the bills and extra money to enjoy your selfs? your job sounds interesting ;)

thats my aim,teacher of classical music,looking into it,it may be possible for me to start in september,but more realistically,in jan 09 term as i need to brush up on a few things first,and if i get my head down,should be able to complete those b.4 xmas--ive already started appling for jobs in that field,but it wont be easy,its competative,i will keep trying until i suceed no matter now long it takes,as this choice or line of work is my ultimate dream job,atleast i can gain comfort from the fact that music teachers can work until there 80,so i have the time to excell i hope ;)

thanks for your interest,i could babble on about classical music/music in general and the teaching of it all day if given the choice lol

milinda ps you teaching btw? or thinking about it maybe

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:34:31 +0100From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Trial Suspected Spam:Re: (OT) What is your debut album?

<<< good luck with the job,what do you do btw? you dont have to say if its private ok ;) >>>

Private? God, nothing that interesting. Just an Intranet Developer (yawn) at a college.

Teacher of classical music – now that’s cool. No, I wouldn’t like to teach teens either!

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 16 July 2008 20:49To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Trial Suspected Spam:Re: [kj] (OT) What is your debut album?

good luck with the job,what do you do btw? you dont have to say if its private ok ;) i am doing a bit of journalism for two companys,time consuming atleast it pays the rent and i enjoy it ;) looking into becoming a teacher of classical music,i already have necessary quals to apply,just need to refresh one to bring me up to date-- i am keen to teach ages 7-11yrs and i defo think i will give the teenagers a miss ;D)))) yep they would be to much to handle,i remember when i was a teen,naughty and a prankster were my middle names lol,so i dont fancy getting any of that back from a class room of todays teens! milinda

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:48:14 +0100From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) What is your debut album?

No probs - glad you're enjoying them.

Been lurking for a bit - keeping me head down at work. 13 out of 14 people in my dept are facing redundancy - I'm the only one to have escaped, so I'm trying not to spend hours on email these days.

Cheers,
Janean

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 16 July 2008 13:41To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) What is your debut album?

hi jenean ;) cool name,mine was well boring ;( but my album title was cool,called--well worth fighting for bring on the revelution hay ;D btw recieved the cure disc from you today,thanks a bunch there great,me and mik really enjoying it-hope your well ;) cheers milinda and mik raven

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:33:05 +0100From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) What is your debut album?

Brezua River - A Misuse of Imagination

Cover: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenareh/2673514072/

Like it!

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Brian WhiteheadSent: 15 July 2008 15:22To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) What is your debut album?

Killington - Excess Of The DemandCoverBrian.