[kj] OT: Pat Condell

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 08:07:58 EDT 2008

Innit - been watching it all for a while now. I should've used the word
'moreso' - you get the picture. I expect a similar shift all over europe.

I always thought that pandering to the cretins would simply build large
scale resentment. The useless shout loudest, the real needy people never
get heard...