[kj] OT: Pat Condell

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:21:06 EDT 2008

does he or doesn't he support the BNP? ;)
need to view his 'work' more...

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:28:34 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT: Pat CondellSince there's been lots of silence here. I was wondering what the brits and the rest ofyou think of Pat Condell. (Comedy & Political Views)Sincerely,Me
Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.