[kj] OT The Dark Knight - Killing Joke looking shirts?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 17 22:57:08 EDT 2008

Don't mean to diss Ledger, but all this press he is getting for his role
as the Joker...well, I'm gonna go see it I suppose and I'm open to being
proven wrong, but to me he looks about as scary as Robert Smith on a bad
hair day.

Just my 2c (although that brings my Opinionation balance up to $13 059
884.36)