[kj] Returning to the Gathering

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:55:01 EDT 2008

cheers james<clinks glass>!!!
glad you made the correct decision...

i heard on msnbc that ignoring the Gathering will result in imprisonment,due
to the current state of martial law in the USSA.
eye,myself,am a 39 year old wizard who resides in the capital of the
confederacy(richmond Va).
i am involved in a revolutionary process called "getting my shit
together"...'tis amazing stufff,indeed.

last night i got a virtual tour of THE GRAND LODGE outside seattle wa.,my
guide was my better half,joleen knight,who strangely enough,does not
participate in out lil secret service of love operations here---guess she's
too busy delivering babies at UW.

anyway,i must tell you that R_A_V_E_N has been tattooed on my left knuckles
in black temporary ink for a week now and i may get it done permanently
tomorrow(F_E_I_T is on my right in runic).

my goal is to be located in new zealand on dec 22 2012 as kj plan on playing
their first ever gig there that day,i'll probably be doing craft services or
some such nonsense,as there is little chance of either of my bands opening
the gig(sob).

joleen is flying me to la for the lennon bday gig and i can hardly sleep.

i have been on disability for mental isssues since y2k when i was 30.

raven healed me.

jimi tried but we were never actually friends like paul and eye.

i cry when angels deserve to die.

my daughters are safe and sound in my gang of DUH

wtf=world tittie fucker
wto
wtc
nwo
No W

i am also known as cap'm cook of piss army/raven clan division

i have been apotheosized
have you?

www.myspace.com/apotheosizor
www.myspace.com/theemasonicsmokemachines
www.myspace.com/theeclovealicioustriskaidekagrams
www.myspace.com/wideglidetouchscreenbitchslap
www.myspace.com/soundmagick

www.blogstar.com

www.operator11.com

the choice is yours...
ridicule me or join my ranks

do what thou wilt

killing joke are here for you

and yes,there is a new album down the long and winding road.

always take the right hand path(unless u can make a left on red)

drive safely(or just ride a bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

FUCK BUSH

KILL WHITEY

999,23,13,7,17,93,0

EMPIRE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!