[kj] Returning to the Gathering

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:33:47 EDT 2008

hi james and welcome back

me and mik raven will be travelling to the nyc show in oct-08 so hope to catch up with you there,have you considered the l.a/chicargo shows as well? we will be at those as well.

there is suppost to be a mini gathering befor the gigs,details not finalised yet,will post exact place time,nearer the time ok,when i find that out from the u.s.a gatherers ;)

cheers,

milinda and mik raven

From: josborn5 at kent.eduTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 01:10:19 -0400Subject: [kj] Returning to the Gathering

Hello everyone,

I used to be on the Gathering a while back. It has been a couple of years since I have been around, I think...

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. I'm glad to see the original lineup back together. Excellent stuff. I will be traveling to NYC to see them play.

Is there really a new album coming about?
---------------------James B Osbornejosborn5 at kent.edunuclear.boy.com