[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 15 01:30:43 EDT 2008

Yeah I remember you saying that you'd been to Sydney to see the Joke in 03
Milinda, I wasn't as rabid of a fan then as I am now, and didn't know they
were touring either. Now I've got my radar on to a lot of bands'
activities, and I am pretty sure Aussie gets more big acts visiting, even
though they deserve them less ;p

Am gonna try and do my best to make it over to the Berlin and London
shows, as soon as I get a chance to check the tickets I will...got a
pretty horrendous legal bill to pay at the moment too...but I'm hoping to
fangle it...