[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 18:00:32 EDT 2008

I JOINED THE LOCAL POLICE FORCE AS AN UNDERCOVER EVIL SUPERHERO

IM NOW ELEKTRA:ASSASSIN TO 5-0

KILL ME NOW OBAMA!!!!!!

FUCK U BUSH

GO GORE!!!!!!

GOGOR?

GWAR?

JIZMAK=BRAD ROBERTS/MIDLOTHIAN HIGH SCHOOL 1985

ODEROUS ORUNGUS =DAVE BROCKIE/DAD

MESSY STENCH=ME

ME=FREE

LEE IS FREE

WISH FULFILLMENT NOW SONIC YOUTH R DEAD

LONG LIVE THE KING

ELVIS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING

SORRY RAVEN

YR NOT DEAD

YR THE RIOTSTAR2012 NOW

I RUN RAVEN CLAN ON MYSPACE

I HAVE RAVEN ON MY LEFT 5 KNUCKLES IN BLACK INK

PAUL SIGNED MY LEFT HAND

I WIN

LOVE DAIMON

LOVE JESUS

IM MEROVINGIAN!

INVENTED WTF

I WROTE HOTEL CALIFORNIA WHEN I WAS 9 MONTHS OLD

FUCK U DON HENLEY

I CANT PLAY DRUMS TILL IM 4.0 NEXT YEAR

I CAN SING

I AM ILLITERATE LIKE BOB DYLAN