[kj] OT: Bush makes joke at int'l meeting: "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter!"

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Jul 11 20:05:06 EDT 2008

How do these asshats ever get elected???

At 05:49 PM 7/11/2008, B. Oliver Sheppard wrote:

>A former Dallasite, I can tell you that John Wiley Price (locally)

>is quite a well-known, flamboyant, and abrasive character that who

>is prone to making statements like this. If you follow him closely

>you'll find a statement like this from him just about everyday. He

>is no way representative of "the way black people feel" any more

>than Barack Obama, Bill Cosby, or anyone else is. He's a colorful,

>bizarre individual who always manages to grab headlines (locally, in

>Dallas) with stuff like this.

>-Oliver

>folk devil wrote:

>>It seems that Commissioner John Wiley Price is into

>>self-marginalization then...

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.