[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 10 23:01:34 EDT 2008

You have to hook a brother up with some suave Slovakian words Lenn, come on,
I need to impress, the chiselled jaw on it's own may not be enough (unlikely
as that sounds).

I'll invite her out to dinner tonight, so I need to know how to say:

Hello

Goodbye

Yes

No

Thank you

That's funny

That's witty

That's interesting

Sorry I got excited, that will wipe right off

_____