[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Jul 10 13:57:24 EDT 2008

Relationships will last longer if 2 ppl. don't
understand each other. Don't worry about it.

Best of luck Sir Brendan "big boy 747" Quinn.

At 10:28 AM 7/10/2008, Brendan Quinn wrote:

>Hi Lenn

>Do you know any Slovakian? The reason I ask is

>because I met an absolutely gorgeous girl

>tonight and she is Slovakian, and she is 25 and

>into rock and hates techno and I think she knows

>Killing Joke and I’m in love and I danced with

>her for hours and I can’t dance to save my life

>and I look like I’m signalling aircraft when I

>dance and I think the only thing that impressed

>her is that I speak shit German and I was off my

>tits enough to dance like a spastic aircraft signaller

>Oh and someone please remind me how embarrassing

>this email is in the morning because I may have

>forgotten, and give me tips on not sicking up cos I’m gonna feel like it.

>*stumbles into bedroom and collapses onto bed*

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.