[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:27:24 EDT 2008

BRENDAN,MAN---YOU FUCKING CRACK MY <B>ASS UP,BRO!!!!

CHEERS,SIR

PS I PLAN ON BEING IN NZ ON 12.22.2012 WITH THE OTHER "SURVIVORS" AND I'M
BRINGIN' BLOODY TERENCE MCKENNA IN MY IPOD TOUCHING FROM A DISTANCE,IAN--SO
DONT YOU WORRY MATE ABOUT YR STUPID HEADSTONE BEING SWIPED--EVERYBODY KNOWS
LOVE WILL TEAR US APART WAS NOT YR BEST WORK---QUANTITY NEVER EQUALS QUALITY
RIGHT,BARACK--I MEAN B-MAN?

PPS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MASONIC SMOKE MACHINE,RIGHT MARTIN? IT WAS
ALL ABAD DREAM LAST YEAR,RIGHT BOSS?

SIGNED,
JACK THE RIPPER JR.