[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 12:02:06 EDT 2008

Trying to ignore the Tinnitus in my right ear. Trying to not drink so much
goddamn beer and eat so much cruddy food, as now that I'm forty, I don't
seem to shed the weight quite as swiftly as I used to do. Have been
considreing stepping away from The Gathering, if only because I rarely have
the time to devote to it.

> Alex in NYC

Don't go Alex. Go no mail or delete for a while until you have some spare
time.
Regarding the tinnitus, have you had your blood pressure checked recently?
As you're stressed it might be high. I know a couple of people who've
suffered from it (fellow noise fans) and it's been reduced massively or gone
when they're blood pressure has been reduced on the right medication.

Take care.