[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:10:12 EDT 2008

I'm trying to recover from passing the final exam and becoming a bachelor in
informatics... finally... : )

So I go to work, do not much work in here (don't tell my boss),
and afternoons, I watch SG-1 series which I love and get nuts of it : ) [not
much difference, anyway]

Looking forward to my bfriends' return from the one-month trip to Norway [he
left yesterday]

Wondering if I could make a weekend trip in/to Amsterdam...
and if there are REALLY going to be some KJ parties in Prague...

--
With love & peace
Lennonka