[kj] Thread attempt one: Poll

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 07:44:12 EDT 2008

Whizzo:-)

By the time that I reached #22 I was chanting Exhale, exhale, exhale....or should it've been inhale?

um,
1)planning a short trip soon cross country to visit my long suffering girlfriend in seattle washington
2)deciding that i really do need a "job",even though it's more like volunteer work with free soda and pizza
3)getting my "chops" back on guitar
4)wondering what my raven stompbox sounds like????
5)preparing for the big trip to the dmv to get another id card--finally got a new copy of my birth certificate!
6)missing my daughters
7)missing my friends
8)wondering what it's like when we die...
9)smoking tobacco
10)wishing i had some more pot
11)wondering if i'll ever play a drum kit again for more than 3 minutes at a store
12)fearing obama's wrath
13)practicing the secret handshake
14)hiding under the covers
15)reading david sedaris' new book "when you are engulfed in flames"
16)staring at the backs of me eyelids
17)procrastinating learning to program drums
18)pinching pennies
19)loving like blood
20)stumbling over piles of junk on the floor
21)resisting being tempted by "the fruit of another"
22)breathing