[kj] [KJ] Jaz performing Requiem with Godflesh

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 22:28:54 EDT 2008

I don't think so because Godflesh were done by 2002. Also, Jaz mentions the title of the song as "Twin Towers", suggesting that it took place shortly after September 11th, 2001. Nonetheless, it's a great video. I remember you posting it at the time and it was cool to see, especially since it was during the longest period of KJ non-activity ever.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale