[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 08:24:32 EDT 2008

So if Raven couldn't work out how to get to the doctor it is Jaz's fault?

Notting Hill Exchange:
There was a price on Big Paul's head - Only 30p!!!

In plainer language what I mean to say is the day after Melt Banana rocked ULU I picked up a Kings & Queens 12" for 30p.

The price sticker is on the head of the drummer.