[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Jul 1 19:26:44 EDT 2008

Re: Raven....No, he stated it in a recent interview, I believe that Viva La Punk interview, it is not in the clips. He does have a producer, evidement, who knows how to edit to some extent.

When self promotion is bathed in hubris, it becomes painful self parody. There also is something called tact and foresight.

When the world becomes just a venue for self promotion, the narcissists view it as a boon and the populace hides their resentment until the levee breaks (cue Led Zeppelin song). Welcome to your new age.

-Bette

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:04:49 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Let everyone self promote if, when and how they want to. Good stuff, so what? and good luck.

When Mr Coleman said that Raven had been complaining about chest pain for months before his death, and Mr Coleman said nothing about recommending a doctor to him, it told me all I needed to know. I did not find that funny, did you? -Bette
I haven't seen the trailer so I don't know in what context Jaz said this. Do you mean that he was guffawing at not recommending a doctor?
What did it tell you? Please explain.