[kj] latest news

Pete Mate pete_mate at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:58:51 EDT 2008

oh yes he is i know him he lives just down the road

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 01:48:31 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] latest newsWrong... You fell for it like the rest of 'em!Freddy was never Blind! It's the biggest JOKE of all!At 10:24 PM 6/30/2008, Pete Mate wrote:
item on the news today complete with some arab guys comment "the americans and the british might have invaded iraq because of the oil "der do they really think people are that stupid even blind freddy knows that

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.