[kj] Jaz Pies and CZ

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 04:29:19 EDT 2008

> read my original post,

   I remember that because the news was saying the world had sufficiently decoupled
but an op/ed somewhere said no way in hell it has, and it was before the u.s. finance
disaster was widely recognized.

> So there? You’re preaching to the choir dude,

  Yeah, was just being infantile in my previous closing; guess I forgot one of these... ""

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
 save me from Tomorrow..
 I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'