[kj] - Ecstasy

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:42:16 EST 2008

i am the lion and the lady- on mothers side on family tree,if one ancestor had not buggered it up,i would of been an official-lady title-born in leo-lion-4th august ;)) my god,i am a paradox of interesting posona ;P

ps once in my foolish days,was good,very!! !

From: donnie_darko666 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:34:33 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Lyrics - Ecstasy

I always thought it went more like this:When Heaven found on EarthWhen far different is conflictShe play in games with meAnd games for all the world to seeFor this is holy warAnd ??? she willAnd when the lion comes the lady starts to roarOh,I've reached ecstasyThe ??? exposedFrom northern lights to southern skiesThe cruelty of laughterAll that she aims to beWhen war is peaceAnd joy of joys is always painAnd pain is death,and death is ecstasy,is ecstasyOh,I've reached ecstasyWhen Heaven found on EarthThrough physical sensationThe running of the raceThe climax of my worldBeauty and strengthAnd force and firePalace of purpleI crave extremities,these days are revelations formingOh,I've reached ecstasy

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:53:28 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Lyrics - EcstasyCheers Tribe,I tried to solve the KJ lyrics of Ecstasy, as they belong to the lost lyrics,and I achieved just the following transcript skeleton.I'm deaf so I can be very wrong : )Please, have a look and a listen.Here we go:Ecstasy [transcript version 0.1 :)]When Heaven found on Earthwhen my depart? is hollied?she played against with meand against the war of worlds to save?for this is holy warand ???and when the lion? comesthen we in distance? start to laughOh, I reach ecstasythe ... pass ?from northern lights? to southern skiesthe cruelty of latter?of what she aims to bethe world of peace and joy _???and the joy is always painand pain is dirtand dirt is ecstasy is ecstasyOh, I reach ecstasyWhen heaven found on Earththrough the circle of sensationthe running of the place ?that claimings of my world ?beauty and strengthand force and firecaress our purple ?these days of revelations fallingOh, I reach ecstasy-- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!