[kj] OT:Nick Cave

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Wed Jan 30 22:06:55 EST 2008

Hi Steve - :o)))

The Little Man may yet get out that night..got a lot of gigs coming up in
the next few months

but I need to rationalise the finances as I became a dad recently,

I suspect Mike will be going, though he probably won't have read this as
he's got computer

troubles and he's not been able to post for a while

Pete

_____