[kj] FW: Private Server.me.(jo.)bren

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jan 30 05:06:58 EST 2008

Yep, agree to 100% of that!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of PRAEst76
Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2008 11:00 p.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Private Server.me.(jo.)bren

Brendan Quinn wrote:

> Cheers Milinda, mght help if I can find some cheap pricing, I'll have a

> chat to me mate.please hold callers J

I don't volunteer to chip anything in without knowing the size of the
chips involved. As nice as a private server would be I'm not made of money.

Costs can be kept to a minimum by only giving logins to folks here,
restricting what can be uploaded to unavailable or bootleg stuff (also
keeps the wolves from the door) and imposing quotas on members.

It kinda needs to be an ftp server or something as using the likes of
slsk like we did in the past requires people to use specific software
which can be a pain in the arse depending on folks computer setups and
conditions.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76