[kj] now ive seen it all!!!! - line speeds

powens powens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:44:53 EST 2008

I had similar issues with TalkTalk cancelled them and now with with Pipex.
It's £20 a month plus line rental so quite pricey compared to TalkTalk or
Tiscali but I've never had any problems with the service. Now that my
contract is up I was thinking of going to Tiscali - I wont now though.
Unfortunately the best deals seam to be with Sky or Virgin.

john-paul