[kj] Killing Joke obi Box

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 20:57:25 EST 2008

AFAIK OBI refers to that little paper band with Japanese writing (Kanji?) around the case/cover. I'd guess that the OBI in this case is unique to the promo copies. I seem to recall hearing that obi is also the belt that goes around a Japanese robe/garment.

Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote: p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;} Exquisite -i would add- if you allow me Mr. Smith. On the other hand it reads: "includes "What's this For + PROMO OBI". What does "PROMO OBI" means? Javier mexicity

I am culturevirus