[kj] now ive seen it all!!!!

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jan 29 20:23:00 EST 2008

Hahaha. I NEVER let my witchy friend off for once saying:

"Do you want to borrow my Complete Works of Monty Python..."

Seems somehow cruel to punish someone indefinitely for offering you
something...but hey, too good an opportunity to pass up.

I used to get annoyed at all the bad python impressions back in fucking 3rd
form, 20 years ago...enough is enough!

Haha...complete misanthropy slips one step closer...