[kj] FW: Private Server.me.(jo.)bren

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:21:42 EST 2008

so brend thats you ,me and jo so far who have shown interest in chipping in,c-on everyone else,it will be for the good of all gatherers,so how about chipping in as well ;P any more ? dont be tight,comeforward ;)
ps me and brend who have shown interest in hosting,but we carnt do this alone,we need backing as well ;D

milinda

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:23:29 +0000Subject: [kj] Private Server

I keep seeing this title and expecting news of an impending Tina Turner album.

I'm unlikely to need anything hosting but I'm quite happy to contribute towards it's upkeep as there's every chance that there'll be something that I might want to download.
Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml