[kj] ot.cliffshouse ;/ Let's All Go-where!!;D))

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:23:23 EST 2008

hi cliff,just to let you know ok--as a point of interest,i used this link last night logged in fine,but i have tried 5 times this evening,the link does not appear to work,thats a shame ;( the link

www.killing-joke.com/cliffshouse

milinda ps lennonka,i came back to chat last night,but the screen froze a few times when i was trying to post my replythis has happened a few times previously,just tried the link you posted yesterday Cliffs House CHAT unfortunatly it did not connect either!!!!
whats going on with these chat links of yours cliff ;D)))? its a bit hit and miss isnt it lol,as,some days they work,others they do not,baffled !!

and thats proberly why not alot of people are in there on regular basis,they are obviously having trouble getting up the page,let alone logging into it as well-shame that ;(!!!

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:54:41 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Let's All Go...to the Cliff's House CHAT!I'm alone in there...-- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."