[kj] remasters

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 16:28:28 EST 2008

I'm with my fat northern namesake on this.

Brighter Than A Thousand Suns is majestic.? Sanity is one of my favourite KJ tracks;? Rubicon and Twilight of the Mortal aren't far behind.

The period 84-86 is when Geordie's sound peaked - sadly it has been downhill ever since (ditto Jaz's voice).

Thin Southern Jamie